Tuesday 28 July 2015

D a r l i n g

The term has been completely abused by everyone I've met these days . Are we all trying to be whites that are brought up in UK or simply trying to get away with this 'sweet weapon' ? 

Went to London to meet my long lost cousin who has been away from the family for years as his parents are separated when he is child . His mom which is my aunt then move back to the UK , and she had full custody of my cousin . 

He brought me around for food hunting and drugs searching for my own curiosity and self learning as I always do on every single trip I go on. 

He has grown to be a handsome man , thanks to my grandparents genes with a mannerism of an English man . I am proud of him , even though I do not know exactly why LOL 

Even though we are blood related and he is a really good looking man , it didn't come across to me that I would call him darling , because I m was born or brought up in a Chinese family that only reserve the term darling to your truly loved ones , your partner . 

But anyway that's not the point , I was shopping from superdrug , boots and holland & Barrett , then from holland & Barrett to boots and superdrug when I was there , all because they have very different product and medicine on the shelves . I was looking for a product that only superdrug stock them , and before I head back to my hotel , i thought I would pop by the tube station to get what I want before rushing back to dress up for my dinner . I saw boots but not superdrug so I head to the info counter for enquiry . When I got there , there was already a line so I waited patiently in line for my turn . And I when I finally got to my turn , I ask the officer who seems rather uninterested in his job if they have a superdrug store in the mall . He nodded and gave me directions to get there , but to my surprise I just came from there .So, I clarified and said : but that's boots?  He gave me a grin : darling , they sell drugs there too .  

So I answered : right , now don't darling me ~ I know what I want  *rolled eyes* 

That was unacceptable and Great Britain did not seems like this as I recall 10 years back . Big Ben and British museum still stands tall but some things have changed , mostly not for the better . 

No comments:

Post a Comment