Monday 13 July 2015

B o o t s

In London for few days to catch up with mahhhh friends from uni . Working in the pharmacy too and she's always telling me how the immigrants treat her like sh*** t  and she misses how it was like to work in Perth with me . But then again boots is like a 'supermarket ' drug store , there would be hardly any prescription filling and regular customer relationships to be built . Yes boots pharmacy not the one you wear on your feet and walk around . 

Every 50m there is a boots pharmacy on Oxford street but why aren't they in Malaysia at all ? 

Why ? 

They are afraid that we get confuse with them selling shoes instead of drugs ? 

Why ? 

Sorry I was joking earlier on , I get emotional about this because it is my favorite drug store . Each time I need to get my blister plasters I need to survive a 14 hour flights , I . Can't . Keep . Calm .

!! 

Sometimes when I am a little drunk , I strongly feel like writing a letter to the queen of Britain and  tell her to make boots available in Malaysia and if she does not mind come back to rule our country again just like in the mid 19 centuries LOL  

I can't help thinking that way especially when I meet my girlfriends ( Malaysian as well ) working here will never fail to greet me with the headline news jibby is making 2.6billions ringgit from 1MDB these days . 

No comments:

Post a Comment