Friday 29 May 2015

Annyeong to halitosis

Ann-nyeong haseyo !!! Been using this and hearing it a lot these days , be it in the drama series or anywhere you go and eat , Korean cuisine of course . Even the narrow palate roomie decided to give it a go to celebrate my birthday with some friends in a Korean Bbq restaurant . 

Those flowers boys are absolutely conquering the world with their flawless skin and chinky eyes ( oh I am in love ) . And their ladies are powerful in a way conquering every corner of the world being the owner of a Korean restaurant in a foreign country. So.. Wait what was I suppose to blog about again ?? Oh sorry , I have short term memory , I day dream too much LOL

Garlic . 

That's it I am talking about garlic supplements and how it is medicinal since ages ago .

The distinctive herbs has so much health benefit to offer so maybe despite the bad breath it gives them , the Korean still adores them and eat them three times a day ( sounds like a drug ) LOL 

Allicin is the active ingredient of garlic . They gives it the pungent odour and also the health benefit , therefore if your garlic supplement does not give you the terrible smell from reflux you are not quite getting the benefit it offers . Enteric costed garlic tablets or capsule are great as they protect the Allicin being destroyed by the stomach acids and gets break down in the intestine , now the enteric coated ones should not give you the reflux as it is suppose to get break down in the intestine , so if u could burrrrp a garlicky breath , your enteric coated pills are not good ones ! 

Papers proven that garlic is great to combat cold and flu . But as always I am skeptical about all these things unless I have seen it with my own eyes . My gf is a pretty hot Korean hair stylist , and there is where I would go to for my hair cut and perms . We recently went on a trip to Bali for her hens party and with all the excessive drinking and party , and bikini wearing we all got a little below the weather after 2 nights . But this hot stuff Korean doll is absolutely fine and she went on wearing her sexy clothes in clubs while I freeze my butt off and the next day I am overdosing on nasal spray !!! So believe it or not , I think she had the garlic since young and her immunity is definitely 100x horse power . 

So really if you do fall sick and often needs to see a doctor for your cold And flu and I highly recommend garlic supplements . Take it for long term and not like echinacea tablets and take them when you catch a cold . Prevention is better than cure . 

No comments:

Post a Comment