Saturday 13 June 2015

Let the hang be over

 
D r u g  and drink is not all wrong . When I say drug here is the liver tonic supplements and not any street drugs . Seriously do not mix street drugs with alcohol, I am not kidding *stare* .. Urmm I guess not enough *change to glare* 

People die from drug cocktail. Period. 

Drinking can be harmless if you do it right. Red wine is loaded with flavonoids , good antioxidant that reduce the narrowing of the arteries and helps bring down the risk of stroke . Beer is a buddy when you have it with pizza and cheesy chips , nothing compares to this combo *sinead o'connor 's record of the year starts playing* .. Ooh even a better combo watching Bridget jones diary blockbuster on tele  LOL 

Well let's get to the point , hang over is no fun ,the total opposite from the above But many of them still overdo their drinks and ended up 'zombie walking' into the pharmacy the next morning wanting quick remedy . Me on the other hand would wish you should learn your lesson , and start selling you plenty anti vomiting and pain relievers , the most expensive ones of all brands so you won't do it again . Well , sometimes you need to be cruel to be kind *social / work responsibilities exempted* in this case .

Milk thistle ( pronounce as tis-sel ) second T is silent as how you would pronounce castle . The scientific name is hilarious , I did a presentation on this back in school days and I blew my presentation because of it I laughed for longer than expected do the time too long for my presentation , silly me. It is silybum herb LOL ROFL get up from floor then LOL LOL now I can do it at my own pase , yay! 
Milk thistle detoxify toxins in the liver .Helping it detoxify faster and more efficiently . So with the right hydration during the drinking session and this would really make a difference the next morning . Take a full on 300mg in 3 different dose 2 days before and during the big night and the next day (if you can ), your liver will thank you for it . 

If you are a long term drinker , as in regular drinking 3-4 times a week and been doing it for more than 2 years, I suggest taking liver phospholipids instead of milk thistle . When milk thistle taken in low dose regularly / daily for a year ,I found that it disturbs my sleeps . This could be individual , but because the liver is an important organ doing all the detoxification , anything you eat or drink could have an amplified or minimize effect with this herbs . 

If you have cirrhosis or hepatitis or taking any medication metabolize my the liver , I suggest speaking to your doctor before starting milk thistle for long term . 

Ps : check out my Instagram @druggqueen for tips managing your hang over if you did not do your preparation before the big night 


No comments:

Post a Comment