Wednesday 13 May 2015

My Atkin Diet

High tea with the girlies was just so fun with so much 'trash' to talk about . LOL. First we go about the 2 dollar bf jeans that was so cheap in which ever flea market and then we talk about the newest place to get our hair color done , which stylist is the talk of the town and then we will move on to DIET and weight loss . The weight and diet topic will never leave our conversation somehow , irregardless of what age group the female falls into (starting from puberty ). I think all ladies should just get a tattoo on their hips the word "DIET" , because it looks like it is a life long dedication to this issue !!

I have been putting hashtag ### on my IG account about my atkin diet and protein only, i think i should talk about it in my blog here too, to make everyone understand. Well i kind of did it my way , that's why i called it my akin diet . I still eat cheese and i c e c r e a m ……muahahha i can't seems to stop these two somehow .The real akin diet is totally protein base which these two is not allowed.

I tried many diets before this , they are all very effective , and i loose 2-3 kg in general but with this one i have lost 8kg , don't be too surprise wait for my next sentence, over a period of 9 months in another words, it is not a lot. If i am on a competition for the biggest looser i'll probably get disqualified long ago. I am down to the last 4kg , as i intended to loose 12 kg all up . What i figure out was sustainabilty mixing with a little rationality. Prior to this diet, i was on healthy eating diet with the help of occasional jogging in the park , soon i realize it is not possible to sustain as my lifestyle changed, i needed to dine out more and got so much social event to attend and it is just impossible to ask the restaurant to cook with less oil and salt can you ??  I think the chef would be offended , i would be if i was the chef . Then i tried this weight watcher diet, which everything i eat is weight watcher brand, so i eat before the social event and just drink water or diet coke during the dinner with my friends , which they don't mind , they claim they like my company any how , provided i split the bills too !! so i ended up really poor for a couple of months as i had to split the bill and buy my weight watcher food !! Can't go on like this i said.  

I went home and draw myself an action plan , and figure out what was my complain , how much time have i got (plenty !!) and is exercise with my busy schedule ? and i figure out i have no time to exercise, i eat out a lot and i am not in a hurry to loose the pounds. To sum up everything here , i figure i need the endurance , so i am looking at long term and not a short term diet . So i need to 'like' the diet i choose , for instance i can't pick vegetarian as i hate vegetables and starch , so no to cabbage diet or pumpkin diet that kinda crash diet, i will get bored with the food in no time. The food in the diet must be readily accessible in my work environment ( food chains in the mall ) and during those social dinners . So i found eggs, chicken , and cheese . So i went through the diets and found atkins (well closest to it) . There you go , work it out this way , that way you are not going all the way changing your whole life and everything to achieve your goals , at the end of the day , weight loss is 30% gym and 70% diet , so work on what you eat first. Do some research/reading and some thinking and you should be on your way to a successful weight loss.

Your diet may include medications .Some medication and supplements are available for assisting you to loose weight , but it's always recommended to talk to an expert before starting them . For instance if you would like to start on orlistat (read my previous blog ) , if you like sugary drinks and carbohydrates (meaning wholemeal bread , noodles and rice ) then this medication is not right for you and your dime will be wasted.  Duromine ( the appetite suppressant ) is ban in some countries as they are abuse by bulimics and causes death , as the medication is too strong and not suitable for them .  Discuss your options with the trained personnel and make the wisest choice , certainly not worth it to loose your life for a DIET .

IF i am a fairy god mother , i would grant all women a wish : To eat whatever they like without getting fat ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment