Thursday 9 August 2018

Why i took a break from Blogger



The stars were lining right and i finally realize i have been disconnected from myself for so long . It's been a long long break *feeling sorry * to those of you who read my post , pardoning my bad english and nonsensical grammar errors , i finally got back on my feet after a long hiatus .

I never thought i would come back writing , blogging , sharing what i know on the internet the moment i went away. Back then  i simply didn't think what i did was appreciated , but i was wrong . It wasn't that i was not appreciated , it was simply me being angry and frustrated , so i gradually thought no one would listen to my voice . I could not see the light , could not hear the cheerful laughter , could not feel the support from my surroundings not that i was not getting any or maybe i didn't get any that i like LOL , that sounds so unappreciative and wrong . 

The truth is ..i was shutting out everyone , my family and friends , my followers and supporters. I felt people didn't want my company, some of you would want to kill me when you read this , you can leave the page if you want , i know some of you don't like negativity but trust me i don't like it either . But sometimes you need to destr u c..t  something , i don't know why i did the tearing apart writing for the word 'destruct' , i just thought it look a lot more destructive , and finally rebuild something again. 

I build and rebuild myself .   At times it feels like i am back to square one, but my head tells me otherwise , my head knows better than  my heart in everything i do , i am glad . My head tells me if i was back to sqaure one , why am i seeing laughters these days that i never did and why am loving lemonade when don't even like lemon , something must have changed so it's something but square one. 

Reading my older post , tears running down my cheeks , i saw everyone of you who has been to this page, who has leave comments and emailed me , i miss you all , how have you been ? Let's reconnect once again , shall we ?






No comments:

Post a Comment